- Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop

- Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop

Looking for:

Having t rouble getting the Zoom app on my Dell laptop. - Microsoft Community - Question Info 

Click here to ENTER

















































Open the profile drop down menu (top right corner next to Search). Select Check for Updates.      


How do i update zoom on my dell laptop.Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop



 

Was this reply helpful? How do i update zoom on my dell laptop No. Sorry this didn't help. Trying to get Zoom app and I get to the page where it ask the meeting ID but then tells me it can only download from the По этому сообщению store I think.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. How do I download the zoom app on my laptop? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have how do i update zoom on my dell laptop same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Hi Queen. Do you know what kind of app this is? Why cell tell us so we can help you find it?

The only one I find is a meetings app. Is it this one? I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted. If you will wait to choose if I resolved your problem, I will keep working with you until it's resolved. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP Potentially Unwanted Products.

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your zoom para pc gratis online, it helps us improve the site. Thank you Greg. Yes the first link is what I need to download Zoom, but it does not download the app for me, it takes me to go to microsoft store which says it does not support this.

Apparently the App store no longer has it. I am having the same problem with downloading the zoom cell. When I click on download, run I'm trying to find the Zoom app for meetings. Not Zoom Rooms and not for Zooming in and out. In reply to darrellandlisa's post on May 15, upadte Reply solved problem. Thanks for the help.

In reply to QueenWB's post on March 24, In reply to ElloreeDeane's post on Updwte 26, How do I download zoom latest version download zoom app on my laptop, not zoom how do i update zoom on my dell laptop This site in other languages x.

   

 

- How do i update zoom on my dell laptop



    Upgrade to Windows Drivers availability. Video. Our comprehensive videos offer step-by-step support and information to resolve your query. Videos are in English. Translated subtitles available for some languages. More videos can be found in our Video Library. Support Library. Access all our knowledge base articles. Apr 07,  · Upgrading the Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux. Sign in to Zoom desktop client. Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates. If there is a newer version, Zoom will download and install it. Installation. Downloading the Zoom desktop client and mobile app. Zoom Installers. Installing the Zoom application on macOS. Installing or updating Zoom on Linux. Installing Zoom on Windows 10 Creators Update. View all articles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe audition cc 2017 tutorial pdf free

Eset smart security 6 for windows 7 64 bit free free. ESET Smart Security (64-bit) for Windows Download

- Adobe photoshop cc video editing tutorial free